Stands ready to obtain results quickly, reliably, and efficiently whether you need to locate one person or trace multiple generations on a decedent’s paternal or maternal moiety. From local repositories in Virginia, to research across the United States or abroad-the Genealogy Research Network has the experience and expertise to meet your goals and objectives.
RESEARCH SERVICES INCLUDE:
- Private Investigation Research Services-(Registered-DCJS ID#99-296113)
- Forensic genealogical research worldwide.
- Supervising teams of researchers for multiple-generational results.
- Affidavits of Due Diligence and kinship research for matters dealing with both the probate and administration of estates.
- Locating missing or unknown heirs to the estate.
- Locating missing or unknown real property owners (Real Estate Affidavits)
- Locating missing account holders and beneficiaries.
- Qualified expert witness testimony and kinship hearings (In New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, and Virginia).
- Genealogical lecturing on many topics (See linked lectures-above).
- Qualified Genealogist (w/ U.S. Department of Defense) in verifying family relationships for DNA testing for MIA’s from Korea, Vietnam, and World War II.
- Genealogical research for private clients (Available network of genealogists).
ASSOCIATED SERVICES OFFERED CLIENTS:
- Documented proof, which includes required certifications, translations, exemplifications, and apostilles’ whenever needed.
- Detailed genealogical charts, forms, and computerized research/database searching.